The 2007 Membership Rates are:
Single Membership – $300
- A single membership is for one individual over the age of 18.
Family Membership – $400
- A family membership is for a husband and wife and any children still living at home under the age of 18, unless they are a full-time student and have proof of ID.
Campsite Fee – $200
- Please see our Campsite Guidelines page on this web site. Campsites are available to members only and must go through the campsite application process.
Structure Fee – $350
- The structure fee is charged for each camper or cabin left on your campsite. If you bring your camper up and take it home each time, the structure fee does not apply.
- The structure fee does not include the campsite fee in it’s price.